Return to the D-H Postgraduate PA Surgical Residency Homepage to learn about all opportunities.
- Graduate of an accredited Master's Degree Physician Assistant Program
- Eligible to pass (or have passed) the NCCPA certification (must have NCCPA certification by matriculation date)
- Must obtain a Physician Assistant license in the state of New Hampshire once admitted to the program
- Personal Interview
- Candidates invited to participate in on-campus interviews will be asked to complete the formal D-H online application process
- A criminal background check and a urine drug screen will be performed as a part of the pre-employment requirements for final selected candidates
- Any offer of residency is contingent on final candidates successfully completing the standard D-H pre-employment checks and clinical credentialing process prior to matriculation